Who likes burritos?

cheezy

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, but am hoping it will help me gather some information. I am thinking of opening a lunch-based burrito business. Something quick and hot to take away or enjoy on site. I hail from the west coast of America where mexican food is entrenched in our cusine, I miss it something awful and think the only way around the problem is to do it myself.

Thanks,

Cheezy

What is a burrito ?

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, but am hoping it will help me gather some information. I am thinking of opening a lunch-based burrito business. Something quick and hot to take away or enjoy on site. I hail from the west coast of America where mexican food is entrenched in our cusine, I miss it something awful and think the only way around the problem is to do it myself.

Thanks,

Cheezy

I love tacos.

If you can do a mildly chilli'ed veggie-mince version of tacos, I will beat a path to your door!!!!!

mmmmmm tacos! *sigh, drool*

I was just going to ask what is the difference between a Taco & a Burrito ?

a taco is a crispy shell, (like a big, circular version of those corn-chip crisps called doritos?) with a filling of chilli'ed mince, Refritos (refried beans), cheese, and crisp, green salad.

They are soooo more-ish.

This

http://media.photobucket.com/image/tacos/mareh674/Food-Restaurants/tacos-1.jpg?o=23

is what they look like.

A burrito and an enchilada are made from a soft pancake, and served as a wrap, tacos are crisp, and open.

Archived