Wokmania, West Street

Akposodje

I've been twice to Wokmainia, I knew what i was getting myself into so was not dissapointed because I predicted some problems :rolleyes:

completely agree. if youre a chinese buffet restaurant, why do you offer indian food?

phillipino, thai, vietnamese i sort of understand (whilst doubting its authenticity)...but indian! :loopy:

same goes for estikutum at darnall last time i went- only it was the other way round.

x

Of all the chinese buffet restaurants in Sheffield, this one is the worst, IMO.

I'm actually surprised that your thread-starting didn't bring up the Gazillion- (ok , I exaggerate - a million! :hihi: ) other threads and posts about WM on here:- they all say pretty much the same thing.

"Wokmania:- Vile food and dire service"

"Yeah, but what do you expect for only 7 quid a head?"

Of all the chinese buffet restaurants in Sheffield, this one is the worst, IMO.

I'm actually surprised that your thread-starting didn't bring up the Gazillion- (ok , I exaggerate - a million! :hihi: ) other threads and posts about WM on here:- they all say pretty much the same thing.

"Wokmania:- Vile food and dire service"

"Yeah, but what do you expect for only 7 quid a head?"

well for seven quid I expect a pretty decent sized head. but then I am a Yorkshireman and like value for money.

Archived