Night Out in Sheffield

MissCellaneo

Me and a couple of other girls are going out in Sheffield on Friday at the end of this month whilst my bloke goes to a gig at Corporation, and we're staying nearby. Can you recommend and good places for some food and then some drinkies? We haven't been out in Sheffield before. Maybe something like mexican or tapas would be nice, and a nice bar (or few bars) afterwards? We like alt music or something a bit funky but that doesn't really matter. Thanks. :)

Me and a couple of other girls are going out in Sheffield on Friday at the end of this month whilst my bloke goes to a gig at Corporation, and we're staying nearby. Can you recommend and good places for some food and then some drinkies? We haven't been out in Sheffield before. Maybe something like mexican or tapas would be nice, and a nice bar (or few bars) afterwards? We like alt music or something a bit funky but that doesn't really matter. Thanks. :)

for tapas theres always cubanas on trippet lane or las iguanas in west one. defintiely cheap and cheerful.

if your fella is doing a gig at corp, what sort of time is he likely to be on? if you fancy killing some time between the tapas and some serious corp drinking you could always come here...fancy dress isnt obligatory- but there is a prize for the best costume!

x

Archived