Night Out in Sheffield

MissCellaneo

westways, flares, bedroom (west street), meet up with your fella at embrace afterwards when the gig finishes, embrace is about half way between bedroom and corp.

hope this helps :)

No way! If you're into alt music, don't go to any of the above. It depends what you mean by alt music, but here goes:

Food: Leopold Square for food - try Platillos for tapas, Agraahh for very good indian food, plus there are a couple of bars there too. There's a very good authentic Italian restaurant called Piccollo's at the top of West Street, but otherwise avoid West St.

Then go to Division Street: Old House, Frog and Parrot, Green Room, Bungalows and Bears (There all in crawling distance)

If you're into rock / metal / goth pubs try Dove and Rainbow and The Nelson.

Re clubs: don't go to Embrace! Go back to Corporation for the club (if it's Halloween, it will be a laugh, as lots of people dress up in fancy dress) after the gig or stay in a late bar on Division Street.

Hope this really helps.

No way! If you're into alt music, don't go to any of the above. It depends what you mean by alt music, but here goes:

Food: Leopold Square for food - try Platillos for tapas, Agraahh for very good indian food, plus there are a couple of bars there too. There's a very good authentic Italian restaurant called Piccollo's at the top of West Street, but otherwise avoid West St.

Then go to Division Street: Old House, Frog and Parrot, Green Room, Bungalows and Bears (There all in crawling distance)

If you're into rock / metal / goth pubs try Dove and Rainbow and The Nelson.

Re clubs: don't go to Embrace! Go back to Corporation for the club (if it's Halloween, it will be a laugh, as lots of people dress up in fancy dress) after the gig or stay in a late bar on Division Street.

Hope this really helps.

ignore this fool clearly on the windup!!

ignore this fool clearly on the windup!!

Im not winding the poster up, I'm being honest. OK, so let the poster go to Westways, Flares, Embrace etc or go to the places that I have suggested. You're winding her up.

I don't know the poster, but if her bloke's off to the Corp to see a gig and she's into alt music, the last places they want to go to are Westways, Flares and Embrace.

Slimsid also suggested Embrace and we all know what Slim's like on here.

What does everyone else think? Is it me winding her up or is Sharp87?

Archived