Greycats- Pat Lesley

mikeG

I'm still playing with her but won't say a word.

Reedy are you the saxophonist from rotherham that I was talking to a couple of years ago with Barnsey at the Shiny Sheff gig, if it's you you said no wonder the sound mix is too loud, "they're all mutton Jeff " !! But what a great sound.

Edited by shooter
accuracy

Still playing with her ...there were no sax players when I was around & watching the band...maybe got the wrong band? Have some great shots of those times - which strangely enough I discovered recently...Who are you Reedman? Promise I won't tell anyone....:-))

• 1 month later...
Was talking on the phone last night to the guy who played piano in the Greycats way back. Apparently he's still doing gigs, one of which is Saturdays at the Shiny Chef at Lodgemoor. I last saw him on stage about 4 years ago and the band was going great guns. Well worth a look in if you live in that area. I believe Pat Lesley still sings with them. I'd go myself but I'm 80 miles away. I am at the Arena tomorrow though to see Cliff and the Shads.

---------------------

hi mike, did you buy cliff and the shadows - the final reunion dvd,

its great and good to play when tellies crap.

---------------------

hi mike, did you buy cliff and the shadows - the final reunion dvd,

its great and good to play when tellies crap.

Hi Brian. Bought it. Great stuff.