Current Blades Rumours

scottf

Wigan and Bolton are battling it out for the signing of Sheffield United defender Matt Kilgallon.

Birmingham winger Gary McSheffrey will complete his loan move to Sheffield United this week.

both from the daily mirror, i would love mcsheffrey to come to the lane- i have always rated him and though we should have got him when he was at coventry.

As for the killa business- until he signs a new contract these rumours will continue to circulate but if him being injured has proved one thing- it shows just how vital he is to us.

Wigan and Bolton are battling it out for the signing of Sheffield United defender Matt Kilgallon.

Birmingham winger Gary McSheffrey will complete his loan move to Sheffield United this week.

both from the daily mirror, i would love mcsheffrey to come to the lane- i have always rated him and though we should have got him when he was at coventry.

As for the killa business- until he signs a new contract these rumours will continue to circulate but if him being injured has proved one thing- it shows just how vital he is to us.

I hope this is just a rumour. Be very disappointed if he leaves

I hope this is just a rumour. Be very disappointed if he leaves

Personally, I reckon the Blades have already agreed to cash in on Killa.

But yes, it would be a silly move to any of the clubs mentioned above as the likes of Stoke, Wigan and Bolton could all swap places with United at the end of the season - were we to keep Killgallon because as has been pointed out, we're not the same team without him.

I actually heard a rumour about Stoke coming in for Killa earlier today, but there has been bugger all to corroborate it.

Yes, i've read in January Killa is offer to Stoke with £2m, Davies and Cresswell coming to us.

Also heard a rumour Tonge could be set for a return to the Lane.

i would be gutted if we sold killa- especially for davis (who has looked extremly dodgy so far) and creswell- fair enough- he is a 100% player but he's not as good as killa.

I think the fans could turn against mccabe if he goes in january as i think he is one player who we SHOULD gamble on and we SHOULD give him the wages he deserves.

i would be gutted if we sold killa- especially for davis (who has looked extremly dodgy so far) and creswell- fair enough- he is a 100% player but he's not as good as killa.

I think the fans could turn against mccabe if he goes in january as i think he is one player who we SHOULD gamble on and we SHOULD give him the wages he deserves

I wouldn't turn on McCabe but i think we should give Killa what he wants, a 4yr deal on £25k a week would test him so lets push the boat out for the star man.

I don't think Killa will stay even if you break the bank for him .... do you?

It depends- if we offer the same as a struggling team then i would expect him to stay but if one of the bigger clubs come in then you could understand him leaving.

Archived