Current Blades Rumours

scottf

if i was a blade and they sold killa in january i'd be very annoyed. i think they should risk losing him on a free, it's not like the finances are bad. to me it shows a distinct lack of ambition selling him. i doubt he will sign a new contract but surely it's better to have him in the team until the end of the season than sell him and getting 2 fairly average players to replace him. if you can get mcshefery that should be a good signing though

I wouldn't turn on McCabe but i think we should give Killa what he wants, a 4yr deal on £25k a week would test him so lets push the boat out for the star man.

It depends- if we offer the same as a struggling team then i would expect him to stay but if one of the bigger clubs come in then you could understand him leaving.

A lot will depend on our position in December. If he thinks there's a realistic chance of going up with us, then he may well stay.

I can't see even McCabe paying this much to keep Killa.

He could get someone probably half as good for a lot less, and money is tight for everyone now, including United.

If he's offered a Premiership contract, (with no penalties for suffering relegation) then I reckon he'll go, even if it's only for 1/2 of a season.

Summat tells me that, even if you are up there challenging in the final furlong, he wants to try his hand (or feet) elsewhere.

His contract 'talks' have gone on a tad too long for me.

I've still no idea what persuaded Tudgay to stay at Hillsborough. :huh:

I can't see even McCabe paying this much to keep Killa.

He could get someone probably half as good for a lot less, and money is tight for everyone now, including United.

If he's offered a Premiership contract, (with no penalties for suffering relegation) then I reckon he'll go, even if it's only for 1/2 of a season.

Summat tells me that, even if you are up there challenging in the final furlong, he wants to try his hand (or feet) elsewhere.

His contract 'talks' have gone on a tad too long for me.

I've still no idea what persuaded Tudgay to stay at Hillsborough. :huh:

I agree with you hairy tab, he has ambitions way beyond the Blades.

As for tudgay, I think it could have been a lack of alternative offers, the burnley one was very tentative, things may be different in january.

Archived