Current Blades Rumours

scottf

I can't see even McCabe paying this much to keep Killa.

He could get someone probably half as good for a lot less, and money is tight for everyone now, including United.

If he's offered a Premiership contract, (with no penalties for suffering relegation) then I reckon he'll go, even if it's only for 1/2 of a season.

Summat tells me that, even if you are up there challenging in the final furlong, he wants to try his hand (or feet) elsewhere.

His contract 'talks' have gone on a tad too long for me.

I've still no idea what persuaded Tudgay to stay at Hillsborough. :huh:

Yeah- sadly im afraid im going to hae to agree with your post! although it pains me to do so.

it is clear killo. will be sold, utd. are now a team with no ambition other than to do the best they can on a cut price budget.i think davis would be good enough at this level and walker can play central defence no worry.when killo as gone that is the last of our player assets so we can then get on with getting a settled team.

it is clear killo. will be sold, utd. are now a team with no ambition other than to do the best they can on a cut price budget.i think davis would be good enough at this level and walker can play central defence no worry.when killo as gone that is the last of our player assets so we can then get on with getting a settled team.

Sounds like Wednesday your first bit, although id be even more annoyed if i was a Blade after all the money they had or have got, and now your having to put youth players in to make the numbes up, id say that was bad managment all round from the board, manager the lot.

Tudgay might be though.

might be where? he will be in the prem if anywhere, no way would strafford sell to utd, if he did there would be uproar. agree killa will be gone, not very ambitious from utd if you ask me, surely its better to have him until the end of the season and not take a fee for him

might be where? he will be in the prem if anywhere, no way would strafford sell to utd, if he did there would be uproar. agree killa will be gone, not very ambitious from utd if you ask me, surely its better to have him until the end of the season and not take a fee for him

Just like wednesday with tudgay.

Just like wednesday with tudgay.

not sure where your coming from there. if we sell tudgay it's because we have to. if utd sell killa then it's because they don't want to lose the transfer fee. it's not a dig what i said but wouldn't you rather have him until the end of the season to try to get promoted and lose him on a free, utds finances a pretty secure afterall so it isn't vital to get money from him

Archived