Current Blades Rumours

scottf

not sure where your coming from there. if we sell tudgay it's because we have to. if utd sell killa then it's because they don't want to lose the transfer fee. it's not a dig what i said but wouldn't you rather have him until the end of the season to try to get promoted and lose him on a free, utds finances a pretty secure afterall so it isn't vital to get money from him

Don't want him to go but don't want to end in the same bobar as your lot either. I trust our chairmans judgement for the stability of our club.

It's clear that is not the case with a large amount of your fans, just read the thread which is on fire at the moment.

if wednesday had utds finances and we were pushing for promotion, then we sold tudgay because his contract was running out i'd be very disappointed. surely it's better for the team to keep him and hope you get promoted. at the moment you are only paying the wages you would be until the end of the season anyway, thats the only way your losing out other than the saved wages and transfer fee u'd lose out on

Don't want him to go but don't want to end in the same bobar as your lot either. I trust our chairmans judgement for the stability of our club.

It's clear that is not the case with a large amount of your fans, just read the thread which is on fire at the moment.

your finances are probably one of the better in the league. i doubt keeping killa until the end of the season is going to damage the finances that much, you have just had 11million for the 2 kyles, wheres that gone?

your finances are probably one of the better in the league. i doubt keeping killa until the end of the season is going to damage the finances that much, you have just had 11million for the 2 kyles, wheres that gone?

Write to our chairman, he might tell you.

Write to our chairman, he might tell you.

i got better things to do. i still think it is a bad move selling him if they do. if utd need 2million or whatever they will get then maybe the utd finances aren't as rosy as everyone thinks. i can understand the beattie sale but this 1 i wouln't

i got better things to do. i still think it is a bad move selling him if they do. if utd need 2million or whatever they will get then maybe the utd finances aren't as rosy as everyone thinks. i can understand the beattie sale but this 1 i wouln't

Ok..........................

Isn't United's debt to McCabe? Hasn't McCabe lost a load of moolah in his business? That might be a reason. Not clued up on things United though, so don't quote me on it.

Isn't United's debt to McCabe? Hasn't McCabe lost a load of moolah in his business? That might be a reason. Not clued up on things United though, so don't quote me on it.

Sorry for the quote ;)

Mccabe actually sold his main property interest BEFORE the crash came and got something like x5 more than he would have if he'd have hung on.

Yes i belive his weath has been reduced but i think most peoples have during this period but he is still a very wealthy man.

Sorry for the quote ;)

Mccabe actually sold his main property interest BEFORE the crash came and got something like x5 more than he would have if he'd have hung on.

Yes i belive his weath has been reduced but i think most peoples have during this period but he is still a very wealthy man.

I'll let you off this time :D

Now you've said that, I do remember McCabe selling his stake. I just remember reading recently that McCabe's company had lost a Billion (an american billion), but I presume he's only got a small share in that business. I'll try to find the article online.

Edit: He sold his company to Valad didn't he and owns a small share in Valad? I think it is Valad who lost a billion.

Something like that alty- but with the global slowdown going on and if your in the property business then your definately going to loose some money- the main thing is that mccabe himself is still worth enough money not to worry about it too much.

Archived