Best Night Out in Sheffield

dgennard

My wife and I, both in our 50's but think we are younger, think that the best night out in Sheffield is at the University Common Room (Formerly The Foyer).

For less than £30 each you get a sit down silver service great 2/3 course meal and coffee with free bottled water, then you get a reseved stage front table for the night to see really top grade live bands. Last Saturday we saw Chris Jaggers Atcha. Also the bar is low priced. They have about one or two nights per month throughout the Autumn,Winter, Spring. Check the University we site for details.

i second cubana's, its such a nice little resteruant, the food is fantastic, not expensive either for the quality and it such an intimate place, i just dont want it getting packed out so i cant go anymore..........so........its terrible the foods poor ...........lol joking.

follow that by a trip to the last laugh comedy club at the city hall. they even have a cheesy dj on after the comedy, best night out by miles

Archived