Drug use in Sheffield Bars/Clubs

before disco biscuits were the drug of choice due to price, now coke is cheaper its a lot more prominant.

As the coke doesnt need a thumping bassline to get you high, the drug users have moved from clubs more into pubs and late night bars.

I was once at a nightclub where the police did the coke test, with swabs and kit. We were told that most banknotes have some trace of it on them and this can be lead to a positive result on most peoples hands as the trace needed to trigger the test is minute.

Guest NicolaE

Apparently (according to my mates brother who's a bit strange and may or may not be lying...), in the blokes toilets in the devonshire cat theres pepper sprinkled on the surfaces in the cubicle to stop people doing coke. I couldn't see any in the ladies though so I duno if hes lying, im sure theres more effective ways of stopping people then sprinkling pepper everywhere,

Theres a lot more coke heads on Devonshire Green these days, and I know a lad who's just permanantly on coke and he aint that rich, so the price must be going down.

Archived