GREGREG WILSON @ All Out War, Bungalows and Bears, Sat 14/11

Society

>>ALL*OUT *WAR>>> Presents

GREG WILSON:

Electro Funk Pioneer

The UK’s Most Influential DJ

Launch party for Greg’s forthcoming 12’’

‘Music Is Better Edits’ on ALL OUT WAR Recs

DJ support from ALL OUT WAR resident and label boss Solid State.

FREE ENTRY!!!

8 – 2 am, Sat 14 / 11 @ Bungalows and Bears, Division Street, Sheffield.

EDIT - Apologies for the mis-spell of 'GREG' on the thread title - why cant the author of the thread edit the thread's title?!?! RUBBISH!!!

EDIT - Apologies for the mis-spell of 'GREG' on the thread title - why cant the author of the thread edit the thread's title?!?! RUBBISH!!!

Sounds so nice, you had to spell it twice! ;)

Proper legend, will not miss this for the world as I've never seen Greg but have loads of his mixes.

Oh and can I just invite any of them numpties to claim to be into 'electro' to come and check out what it's really about?!? ha ha.

quality quality booking been buying and playing out this mans tunes for years - two sides of sympathy and Gotta Keep Workin current favs - genius - if the dancefloor is dying a GW tune or edit will always pick things back up...............and to see the man for free too how are you doing it?? I bow down to you - canna wait :)

I ♥ GW

Delivered one of the greatest DJ sets at Lights Down Low ever in my opinion - just killer tune after killer tune... plus the reel-to-reels of course! - and such a thoroughly decent, knowledgeable and humble chap too.

Solid, I doth doff my cap to you Sir. Lovely stuff :)

Thanks Crackers... the major surprise to me is that in 6 years since Greg came back from the dead there's still only me and thee have ever put him on in Sheffield... this is his 5th Sheffield appearance... that's 3 for Society, 1 for Lights Down Low and now one for All Out War (what used to be Society)

SHODDY!!!

Anyway, right looking forward to this!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived