"KITCHEN" - New Restaurant Opening on Ecclesall Rd

ajww4764

Kitchen scores 20/20 in The Star last Saturday in a review by Jo Davison.

we have also added free BYO on wednesday and thursday Supperclubs.

Stop by and see what all the fuss is about!

i saw these reviews in the star, well done it looks great, me and my family will pay you a visit very soon.

andy

Kitchen scores 20/20 in The Star last Saturday in a review by Jo Davison.

we have also added free BYO on wednesday and thursday Supperclubs.

Stop by and see what all the fuss is about!

Well done :) have you got a link to the review? I just Googled and got one from 2009 :suspect:

We had a fantastic meal last week, all 4 of us were very happy and impressed with our gorgeous food - and such good value, too. We will defeinitely be back very soon.

• 4 months later...

Came across this old discussion and its interesting to read it several years down the line.

Both Kitchen and the bistro nights at Food and Fine Wine have added a really important dimension to eating out in Sheffield. Whilst the food can be variable, it is authentic and artisanal. It is prepared on the premises and cooked there too and they make a real effort. Its also incredibly inexpensive for what they are trying to do.

Its wrong to even think of comparing that to somewhere like the chain restaurant up the road, but I do know where I'd rather eat.

Came across this old discussion and its interesting to read it several years down the line.

Both Kitchen and the bistro nights at Food and Fine Wine have added a really important dimension to eating out in Sheffield. Whilst the food can be variable, it is authentic and artisanal. It is prepared on the premises and cooked there too and they make a real effort. Its also incredibly inexpensive for what they are trying to do.

Its wrong to even think of comparing that to somewhere like the chain restaurant up the road, but I do know where I'd rather eat.

Eh?..............

• 2 months later...

Archived