ASDA - Handsworth, whats happening?

Lestat

Theres large sections of it boarded off, the upstairs is like a narrow alleyway now with only the household items on show.

Also, if anyone works at Asda can you please tell me why you never have any newborn or number 1 nappies in... when the young un's filled his pants and I have to race up there the shelves are always empty. I would buy in bulk beforehand but can't as there ain't none.

Dunt say owt about nappies?

Why would it?

Im sure the sign explains the improvements being made to the store, you can hardly expect ASDA to advertise in the doorway why it always runs out of nappies, or cheap mince, or white breadcakes, or whatever items are popular at the time.

Why would it?

Im sure the sign explains the improvements being made to the store, you can hardly expect ASDA to advertise in the doorway why it always runs out of nappies, or cheap mince, or white breadcakes, or whatever items are popular at the time.

Could be a good idea though!

In most big stores they have a monitored record of stock, so they know when more should be ordered/ put out.

They could, just like at airports, keep customers informed of stock (and any bargain offers) with displays from electronic information boards at the entrances.

This could help avoid Lestat, and possibly others, unecessarily rushing through the shop. This could do away with distress, from the unsatisfied shopper, any one else he/she happens to bump into, and of course the foul smelling nappy clad child would not be unnecessarily dragged through the shop causing further delay to a nice clean bum.

Edited by Whatif wewin