Family falsifications

grinder

My grandma used to say that if I ate burnt toast it would make my hair curl. For years I believed her and cheerfully ate the burnt edges of toast slices. Now I haven't enough hair left to make it worth bothering..:(

That must have wide usage Hillsboro as my grandma used to say the same thing. And my experience has been the same as yours.:confused:

My grandma used to say that if I ate burnt toast it would make my hair curl. For years I believed her and cheerfully ate the burnt edges of toast slices. Now I haven't enough hair left to make it worth bothering..:(

That must have wide usage Hillsboro as my grandma used to say the same thing. And my experience has been the same as yours.:confused:

;) so what your grandma should have really told you is "eat your crusts/ eat your burnt toast so that your hair will fall out?" :hihi: :hihi:

;) so what your grandma should have really told you is "eat your crusts/ eat your burnt toast so that your hair will fall out?" :hihi: :hihi:

Just like her hubbie, the gaffer, my grandad who was bald as a boiled egg except for a few long strands that he combed right across his crown in a futile attempt to disguise the obvious. Maybe he should have eaten burnt toast instead of those horrible pigs trotters he kept tucking into. :gag:

Archived