Family falsifications

grinder

Don't know about that RiffRaff, I certainly wouldn't pass a coffin on the stairs!

Another one: if you put an article of clothing on "back to front" in the morning wasn't it considered bad luck to turn it round the right way, in other words, you wore it back to front all day feeling an absolute numpty.

Don't know about that RiffRaff, I certainly wouldn't pass a coffin on the stairs!

Another one: if you put an article of clothing on "back to front" in the morning wasn't it considered bad luck to turn it round the right way, in other words, you wore it back to front all day feeling an absolute numpty.

My kids think i am mad since i told them this- :D

I should imagine that having elephants in the house IS very bad luck!

:heyhey:

Should have expected that one, No, ornaments.

Once brought mum a pot Elephant back from Blackpool, she wasn't best pleased, apparently they have to be faceing the right way ?

Back to front or inside out it was the same you had to wear them as you had put them on as it was bad luck to change them round.

Back to front or inside out it was the same you had to wear them as you had put them on as it was bad luck to change them round.

By, but we did look a rum lot going to school of a morning.....:hihi:

What about crossed knives on the table being the sign of an argument,

and hanging a cut Onion up near the door to attract any germs that came in..

Archived