Kids playing loud music on back of buses

First drivers do - according to their conditions of carriage. They also can charge them the standard fare.

But this means nothing; if they are 'removed' from the bus they will most likely end up causing a massive scene and everyone else will be late for whatever. Making them pay full fair is like making them pay anything - it won't happen.

Bloody hell kids have been doin this for years just let kids be kids they will grow out of it.Maybe it will sound out your sad sad thoughts.

Kids will always be kids and still be around when your SAD SAD thoughts are turned into reality and they are totally p*******g you off every time you are using your free pass in years to come :mad:

Loud music is very annoying indeed. But for people who speak on the phone loudly in a language that you don't understand at all is even worse!

I think you can ignore it better if someone is going on in another language as you can't make sense of it anyway...or is that what bothers you? :hihi:

First drivers do - according to their conditions of carriage. They also can charge them the standard fare.

don't believe that. i work for stagecoach and we can only ask them to turn it down, thats it. if it's serious enough then we can get the police to turf them off but they wouldn't come for loud music.

This is one of the things that could quickly turn me in to a vigilante. What do bus companies do about it? Nothing! I suggest carrying a either a powerful magnet to disable the phone once you have grabbed it off the chav, or just throw them and the phone through the emergency exit door at he back of the bus. Rant over!:rant:

don't believe that. i work for stagecoach and we can only ask them to turn it down, thats it. if it's serious enough then we can get the police to turf them off but they wouldn't come for loud music.

First drivers can't throw kids off the bus in case some harm comes to the poor little cherubs. Plus, drivers can get into trouble with First management if they even leave their cabs during an incident. Or not, depending on whether they've reached their sacking quotient that month.