Wig and Pen (The original name)

dollshead

I remember Gordon Boucher and I think Wayne Chadwik owned it for a while as well. Its the original owner that opened it in 1968 that I would like to know about. I cannot remember thier names.

the wig and pen was owned by Gorden Boucher who also owned norton caterers,he sold it and opened Moncrieff nursing home in nether Edge and was awarded a medal for saving a residents life during a fire there.

• 1 year later...
the wig and pen was owned by Gorden Boucher who also owned norton caterers,he sold it and opened Moncrieff nursing home in nether Edge and was awarded a medal for saving a residents life during a fire there.

remenber it well gordon was part of my life for 25 years he never did recover from rescuing the clients u have been missed for many yearsx

remenber it well gordon was part of my life for 25 years he never did recover from rescuing the clients u have been missed for many yearsx
I knew Gordon very well as a friend for 12yrs,he got me my CB radio from of all people a solicitor he knew in Paradise Square,gordons name was Kneetrembler we had some great times.When his funeral was taking place they dimmed the lights on sunset boulavard in L.A so I was told.

Archived