Snooker buddy wanted!

Alisher

its simple- the winner of each game points the gun at the other player, if a blank fires, they play another game and do the same again. the games end when one player is lucky enough to get the real bullet in the head and is declared the match winner. a draw is when both players get hammered on vodka and pass out, if it is a serious match then at this point the referee must put the gun to his own head, if it is a blank then the match is replayed when all comrades are sober!

seriously though, snooker clubs can be very expensive and much cheaper working mens club tables are well used, so you could be waiting all night for a game. if you live in sheffield why not try playing three quarter size table snooker, much cheaper than rileys and there are thriving snooker leagues with loads of teams most of which would welcome new players. as i am the current sheffield and district over 45's knockout champion, i would highly recommend it.

good luck!

not tighter pockets, same size balls and a much faster better flowing game. my pub is coin slot for the light at 50p for 15 min (£2 per hour) its around £5 at rileys plus membership (used to be £8). some pubs only charge 20p for 25 mins. look on the mondaysnooker website and you can see the league tables showing all the pubs with their addresses and contact numbers. their should be one near you. enjoy!

Russian billiards, particularly Russian Pyramids (the most popular one) is the kind of billiards which is mostly played in countries of the former USSR. Basically you have 15 numbered balls and the cue ball. The rules are quite simple, the difficulty is that pockets are only 5 mm wider than balls.And the balls are larger and heavier than snooker balls, i.e. about 70mm.

P.S. I would definetely recommend to watch a women tournament ;-)

Archived