biggan

Do you like niche???  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like niche???

• Yes I Do
    • No I Don't
    • I Just want to see the results

Originally posted by spyro2000

You would still be able to go in a wheelchair, it just means that you wont be able to go upstairs to the 1st floor.

Perhaps you should give it a go, or maybe email Niche to see what they say about coming in a wheel chair. :thumbsup:

Isnt the ground floor really small tho? Not that its a problem 2 me, I jus dont wanna be in the way lol. Not 2 sure what kind of reception id get either, n thats not havin a dig at Niche, jus that id be a bit worried!

Originally posted by Tessika

Isnt the ground floor really small tho? Not that its a problem 2 me, I jus dont wanna be in the way lol. Not 2 sure what kind of reception id get either, n thats not havin a dig at Niche, jus that id be a bit worried!

No, if anything the ground floor is the bigger floor. Its hard to explain, but there will be plenty of space for the wheel chair downstairs. There are also seating areas that you can go to if it starts to get a bit too crowded where there is also space for wheel chairs.

Ive seen people in there who have crutches, I know its not the same thing but its the nearest example I can come across lol.

Thats decided then... soon as the place is up n running again, im there lol. Jus gotta ask tho.. is there any steps? Theres confusion among my mates whether there is or not, I never get a bloody straight answer!

PS Nev Wright you so gotta tell Studiobeatz they gotta get a ramp, I spend so much money in there I think I deserve it!

Thats decided then... soon as the place is up n running again, im there lol. Jus gotta ask tho.. is there any steps? Theres confusion among my mates whether there is or not, I never get a bloody straight answer!

PS Nev Wright you so gotta tell Studiobeatz they gotta get a ramp, I spend so much money in there I think I deserve it!

There is perfect access for you to get in the club. The only steps in Niche are the steps which lead up to the upper floor, but you can stay down on the bottom floor and enjoy yourself.

OK... Im DEFINATLY goin soon as it opens... it better open soon... my god what if it never opens again?? lol

dont say that.......

it will open again *fingers crossed'

i was well gutted when they closed it :(

do's anyone no where they going to do more speed garage now? part from bedroom?

cant live with out mi niche tunes

Archived