biggan

Do you like niche???  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like niche???

• Yes I Do
    • No I Don't
    • I Just want to see the results

Originally posted by funkymiss

Erm, you think two shootings isn't bad?? I don't want to go to a place that has had ANY shootings!!

I lived very close to there last year and could see Niche from the window of my flat. Someone got stabbed while I lived there.

I don't think anyone's trying to offend anyone about it it's just it isn't really a safe place and no, not everyone likes that kind of music.

Miss

two shootings is bad your right but niche aint the only club to have violence around it, take that young girl from flares who got stabbed, that lad outside old europa who died just two examples.

so saying that none of its safe....isit? not just niche!!

Originally posted by OwlsChick

two shootings is bad your right but niche aint the only club to have violence around it, take that young girl from flares who got stabbed, that lad outside old europa who died just two examples.

so saying that none of its safe....isit? not just niche!!

Exactly, i mean some1 got killed outside Wow on pop and crisp night, it can happen anywere any time.

I heard a rumour that some of the DJs from Niche might be doing some speed garage nights in kingdom while Niche is shut. Like I said tho its only a rumour, nooo idea if its true.

Originally posted by Tessika

Exactly, i mean some1 got killed outside Wow on pop and crisp night, it can happen anywere any time.

I heard a rumour that some of the DJs from Niche might be doing some speed garage nights in kingdom while Niche is shut. Like I said tho its only a rumour, nooo idea if its true.

Really, i used to go pop n crisps night aswell! thats horrible! what is sheffield coming to?

i know kingdom usually do about an hour or so of speed garage, their old tunes though like boy you got to me and that one 'ive been going crazy, thinking of the time' Lalala! want some new tunes like shorty swing my way or that minted broomstick tune!

o and is kingdom open till 6 now? i heard that? can anyone comfirm?

Really, i used to go pop n crisps night aswell! thats horrible! what is sheffield coming to?

i know kingdom usually do about an hour or so of speed garage, their old tunes though like boy you got to me and that one 'ive been going crazy, thinking of the time' Lalala! want some new tunes like shorty swing my way or that minted broomstick tune!

o and is kingdom open till 6 now? i heard that? can anyone comfirm?

I cant believe u just said them songs, there 2 of my favourites at the moment lol. kingdoms only open til 6 on all niters, they had 1 2 weeks ago, they did a 4 hour speed garage set 2, it wa mint. they played all new tunes.

Originally posted by Tessika

I cant believe u just said them songs, there 2 of my favourites at the moment lol. kingdoms only open til 6 on all niters, they had 1 2 weeks ago, they did a 4 hour speed garage set 2, it wa mint. they played all new tunes.

Lolz

that broomstick tunes sick!

'take ya broom and sweep my yard'

love it!!

Lolz

that broomstick tunes sick!

'take ya broom and sweep my yard'

love it!!

I dont think ive heard that tune you know. Ill have to have a listen out for it.

I like that tune about it not being wise to carry a gun. now thats sick :clap:

Originally posted by spyro2000

I dont think ive heard that tune you know. Ill have to have a listen out for it.

I like that tune about it not being wise to carry a gun. now thats sick :clap:

Hay Spyro Mi Main Niche Head!!!

havnt posted for a while but im back now :)

you'll have to listen to it, got a right baseline!!

your on about that 'its not wise 2 have a gun, leave them alone, leave them aloneeeeeeeeeee'

oldie but a goodie :clap:

Hay Spyro Mi Main Niche Head!!!

havnt posted for a while but im back now :)

you'll have to listen to it, got a right baseline!!

your on about that 'its not wise 2 have a gun, leave them alone, leave them aloneeeeeeeeeee'

oldie but a goodie :clap:

Thats the one. Killer tune :D:D:D

Glad to see you back, its been a hard battle against the niche haters on here without you :rolleyes:

Thats a choon n a half 2 lol.... I once went to plug n they played that gun song, me n ma mate were propa buzzin cuz it wa the only decent song theyd played all night... no one else seemed 2 happy tho, the dancefloor cleared within seconds! Wierdos! :loopy:

Originally posted by spyro2000

Thats the one. Killer tune :D:D:D

Glad to see you back, its been a hard battle against the niche haters on here without you :rolleyes:

Good to be back

we'll get em' spyro

we know how niche really is........:thumbsup:

Archived