Do you like Niche?

biggan

Do you like niche???  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like niche???

• Yes I Do
    • No I Don't
    • I Just want to see the results

Hi OwlsChick, would just like to point out that you may want to get your facts 100% before you post! The girl you mentioned wasn't stabbed at or even outside Flares, She had been in Flares drinking and when she left was unfortunately attacked further down the street outside another bar. The girl who stabbed her hadn't been in Flares either, I won't mention the bar she did get stabbed outside of as I unlike yourself don't want to bad mouth venues just because everyone is having a go at Niche! For the record that place HAS had more violent incidents than ANYWHERE in Sheffield.

Originally posted by funkypants

Hi OwlsChick, would just like to point out that you may want to get your facts 100% before you post! The girl you mentioned wasn't stabbed at or even outside Flares, She had been in Flares drinking and when she left was unfortunately attacked further down the street outside another bar. The girl who stabbed her hadn't been in Flares either, I won't mention the bar she did get stabbed outside of as I unlike yourself don't want to bad mouth venues just because everyone is having a go at Niche! For the record that place HAS had more violent incidents than ANYWHERE in Sheffield.

It may not have been flares that the girl who stabbed her had been to, but the point is still valid, so no need to be so harsh. The point is that other clubs have trouble in or around them, not just Niche, so im not sure what you are trying to say.

And maybe Niche has had more trouble than any club in Sheffield, but when it has been open for around 11 years IIRC, then what what do you expect?

My facts are right. from what ive heard they both was in flares, fight broke out outside just at bottom of road, prove me wrong?? you cant because thats what happend know it all!! anyways the whole point was saying their isnt trouble at only niche like you people on here think. YOU Need to get your facts right about that, happens everywhere round sheffield.

and im not bad mouthing venues, your bad mouthing niche when really you havnt got a clue, saying bad things about it what arnt even true.

Is that right owlschick! Actually I can prove you wrong as I was there. Also check out the last newspaper articles. I also know quite a bit more than you about what happens in Shef city centre as I'm on the clubwatch committee. I also happen to think that ALL the clubs have their place, if people want to listen to different types of music then its good that Sheffield caters to ALL people.

You are obviously a fan of Niche and therefore won't accept anybody elses opinion and this thread is getting stupid now!

Just been reading back and it is all getting rather silly. I think the point is definitely if you don't like Niche then don't go there! Niche customers prob don't like other clubs so does that mean these clubs should be closed down? There are a lot of clubbers in Shef and hopefully ALL get catered for. No point in getting into a huge argument about what clubs are safe and which ones aren't when the simple fact is you can get mugged/ approached by dealers/ attacked shopping in Tescos!

Just been reading back and it is all getting rather silly. I think the point is definitely if you don't like Niche then don't go there! Niche customers prob don't like other clubs so does that mean these clubs should be closed down? There are a lot of clubbers in Shef and hopefully ALL get catered for. No point in getting into a huge argument about what clubs are safe and which ones aren't when the simple fact is you can get mugged/ approached by dealers/ attacked shopping in Tescos!

Cant argue with that, point well made :thumbsup:

I dont see why lots of people all take hits at niche. I hate many other clubs but you dont ssee me slatng them.

Is that right owlschick! Actually I can prove you wrong as I was there. Also check out the last newspaper articles. I also know quite a bit more than you about what happens in Shef city centre as I'm on the clubwatch committee. I also happen to think that ALL the clubs have their place, if people want to listen to different types of music then its good that Sheffield caters to ALL people.

You are obviously a fan of Niche and therefore won't accept anybody elses opinion and this thread is getting stupid now!

o well excuse me mr funky pants mi nur nur nur i know everything mi nur nur nur :thumbsup:

Archived