Do you like Niche?

biggan

Do you like niche???  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like niche???

• Yes I Do
    • No I Don't
    • I Just want to see the results

so any more news on niche?? i heard the for sale sign was on the building next door!!

plus if it does close for good, i think its highly unlikely that it will re-open as a club of any shape or form but as totally something different, in fact i believe that wen a club closes through trouble by law it cant re-open as a club!! dunno how true this is its just wot i bin told like

Originally posted by Agent ****

Where do you go?

In Shef: Leadmill mostly, also Corp, The Room when it's having a Phon-etics night, gigs at Boardwalk/Leadmill/Casbah, The Plug...

In Brum: Snobs, Risa, The Works, Medicine Bar/Custard Club, Subway City.

Originally posted by noseyrosie

In Shef: Leadmill mostly, also Corp, The Room when it's having a Phon-etics night, gigs at Boardwalk/Leadmill/Casbah, The Plug...

In Brum: Snobs, Risa, The Works, Medicine Bar/Custard Club, Subway City.

Now the Works is a class venue. Havent been therein a while. Not too keen on Snobs though.

Originally posted by OwlsChick

Lolz

that broomstick tunes sick!

'take ya broom and sweep my yard'

love it!!

Its called "Work" it was out on a white label repress early last year not exactly a "new" tune.

It originally came out quite a few years back.

ALSO

Times but be hard if people are going to kingdom for speed garage. EEK

Why not go to other cities by the time you have messed about with taxis and stuff you could go else where and have a better night out.

I know someone who runs a coach monthly to The KUBE @ Wakefield 10-6am bassline night. Coach to wakey and back and your club entry is only about £17.

Give him a ring on 07859938895.

Theres one on the 28th with big djs on rotation like Nev wright, jamies duggan, shaun scott, gridlock'd recs, Steve Wilson, Stu-E and loads brum djs like danny wynn.

Archived