Do you like niche???  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like niche???

• Yes I Do
    • No I Don't
    • I Just want to see the results

Theirs absolutley Nothing Up With It,

Its Like Everyother Club, It Atrracts Certain People

You go to Where Ever Suits You and if the Niche dos'nt then who are you 2 comment. You all go on about 'Niche is a bad place, get shot' and your the people who dont even go so why even bother leaving your comment.

Those people who actually bother going to niche week in week out like myself can give a REAL opinion on the place, not like these people who hear all this B*******t off their friends and they've never even been before

End of day if you dont like it then you dont like it go dance about to po-xy pop music in kingdom with all rest of mingerz that they have their

and if one more person says 'not guna niche i'll get shot' i think im just goin go on one.... Get a life....you got more chance of gettin shot by a cloud full of lemonade, well maybe not, but you get my point. 2 shootings sinse the opening and its like every other night with you people, seriously you need to get your info write before you post

Originally posted by littleboo

Only ever went a couple of times and that was when I'd had too much beer to protest!!, not been for years, but it was crap when I went, used to attract all the dregs which were kicked out of the decent clubs [/b]

did you say couple of times???

well what the hell you putting it down for then,

obviously the 1st time wasnt enough to put you off you had to go again..

C'Mon use your head :loopy:

Originally posted by xafier

if your refferring to niche as in music then you better get ready for all those "its speed garage not niche!!" people :)

:P

In that case then can someone please make a sign i can show people who come up and ask for "niche" music

Niche is wicked people in there all on the bassline level, the tunes are wicked

Some people think its a bad place for drugs, fighting etc, but iv seen more trouble in kingdom than niche

Belive me if you ant been or are to scared because people put you off get your self down and bounce to the bassline :banana:

Hi BrummieBird

Do a search of the site, there are loads of threads about niche.

Opinions differ tho, people either seem to love it or hate it. I used to go a few years ago, it was pretty rough but they have toughened up on security since then. Plus ive been since about once and didnt think it was as good as it used to be.

It isnt open as long now, only open till 5am now so you are best getting in early.

Just enjoy yourselve, watch out for dark corners and the few dodgey people. Reckon you'll have a good time.

Em x

You wont get shot. Just go check it out, enjoy yaself, then come back on here and let everyone know how good it was and that you didnt see one bit of violence.

It is pretty pricey though. I think its a tenner for women.

Brummie i have never been bcoz of what people have told me about it, once when my mate was at Niche someone got shot, ive head of stabbings and everything in that place, its where all the druggies go, ya know who only go out on a night out to get high on drugs, heard it isnt a very nice place at all!!!you definatly wouldnt c me there, Kingdom is a good club and isnt full of drugs!

I can see this thread turning into another Niche slanging thread.

You get as much trouble in Niche as you do in kingdom, maybe less. Niche is Sheffields longest running club and the amount if incidents since it opened is very low for the amount of time it has been running. You more likely to get trouble at many of the other clubs in Sheffield.

Archived