Do you like Niche?

biggan

Do you like niche???  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like niche???

• Yes I Do
    • No I Don't
    • I Just want to see the results

YOYOYO!!! OWLS CHICK!! sadly defeted last neyt down at boro but oh well - still ad a gud night afta- drove up to the navvy in killamarsh afta and had a few doobies and guess what- PLAYED SUM NICHE AFTER!!!

so can I ask you lot that r feelin da niche vibe wot tunes ur into?? i like that beverly nite remix- ill b ur everything- also maria carey- someday remix april 05, fugees remix june 05 etc etc daizzy rascal stand up tall...... come on!!! tell me what tunez u likin!!!

Some Of Mi Fave Tunes

- Shorty Swing My Way

- Work It (Broomstick Tune)

- Delinquent

- Dimond Rings

- Whitney Houstons Remix Of Its Not Right But Its Or8

- Park Hill Boys Tune

- GirlsTown

- Boy You Got To Me

- F.R.I.E.N.D.S

- Any Tune That Go's 'Tomboy' Init

- That Missy Elliott Remix Aswell (Blat blat blat blat)

......to be continued

are there any speed garage tunes that arnt remixes or include samples? any actual original tunes?

Absolutly hundreds. One of my favourites alately is one written by a girl called Becky Rhodes, shes only 17 I think n its called Driftin'... played it in limit twice last saturday when i was there. :D

who are the big producers nowadays?

Some of my favourites are Delinquent (my all time favourite actually), Zibba, Agent X, DJ Veteran and Dezz Jones... I could go on and on but I wont because u probably wont have heard of em anyway! Hope that helps! :D

Archived