Do you like Niche?

biggan

Do you like niche???  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like niche???

• Yes I Do
    • No I Don't
    • I Just want to see the results

Niche is known down in Birmingham quite well by anyone who likes Speed Garage & Funky house. Althouth I dont think many people travel quite so far ever since they changed the opening hours. Was alright when it was 12 til 12

Originally posted by littleboo

Yes I did say a couple, the first time I went I couldn't believe it was so bad....thought I'd gone on a bad night, So being open minded I decided to give it a second chance and it was still full of the same numptys!!!

If a place looks and feels that bad when your hammered,

it's defno time to give it up!!!!

you are obviously a fan of Niche, and that's fine I can accept that. you on the other hand can not except that people have different opinions.....the whole point of this forum is to air your views, share your experiences............you obviously don't get it!!

Stamping your feet won't change my mind

Open Minded, nah, its plain stupidity, if u really really dint like it the first night you went you wouldnt have gone the second time, its like me going to kingdom or whatever, sayin its the worst club ever, full of divs this that and other then going back just to make sure it is as bad as it was the first time. I Wouldnt say im a fan either, yeh ive been a few times, n i'll be the first to admit thats its a dive but theirs plenty of other places worser off but everyone focus's on niche and its problems. If it was really that bad, like as bad as people like you say it is, why isnt it closed or why dont police do a bust up their? answer me that? And why would people travel from the likes off birmingham, bradford, leeds to go for a night.

any1 notice its the 'oldies' who put it down, all i can say is

geta flares and boogie on down to beegee's

leave the niche to the chavs as you think that their the only people who go

im out

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Archived