biggan

Do you like niche???  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like niche???

• Yes I Do
    • No I Don't
    • I Just want to see the results

Originally posted by sophiec1979

if youre asking if its rough, as far as i can see, anywhere that has a metal detector on the door and the doorstaff wear bullet proof vests has got to be worry.

ive never been so i wont comment on what its like music wise.

as for the crowd- i think the metal detector says it all.

saying that- as far as im away its always busy, and people come from all over to go, birmingham, manchester, nottingham, liverpool.

whether its for the music or 'business' though im not sure.

sophie

x

Bed, GC1, Arches have all had metal detectors.

I take it that by 'business' you mean drugs? Go in any club and at least a handful of people will be on pills, coke or speed (among others). Not everyone in Niche is pilled up believe it or not. And no I'm not a fan of speed garage before you think that's why I'm sticking up for it :)

Im from Manchester and go Niche every weekend.. Dont take drugs at all, just drink.

Was a bit wary of it at first as everyone was looking at us funny as we had never been before, but after that it was ok and we feel a bit better now.

Ive seen people with pills and weed in there but never anything else.

For those of you that like the music and have never been, I would just say, try it... if you dont like it... you dont have to go again do you?:thumbsup:

if youre asking if its rough, as far as i can see, anywhere that has a metal detector on the door and the doorstaff wear bullet proof vests has got to be worry.

Yeh and dont you think thats a good thing, at least their doing their bit to make sure no one brings any guns etc in first place, kingdom aint got metal detectors on door so how easy is it guna be 2 get a gun in their.......

see what im getting at?

Originally posted by OwlsChick

Yeh and dont you think thats a good thing, at least their doing their bit to make sure no one brings any guns etc in first place, kingdom aint got metal detectors on door so how easy is it guna be 2 get a gun in their.......

see what im getting at?

WELL SAID!!!!:clap:

When to niche last night again and what a phat night it was got talking to the main man jamie ferguson about djing

P.S TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THINK IF YOU GO TO NICHE YOU WILL GET SHOT OR STABBED I HAVE BEEN GOING FOR 2-3 YEARS NEVER HAD ONE BIT OF TROUBLE IV SEEN THE ODD FIGHT BUT THATS IT

:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

Archived