Labour making ground in the polls.

Catching up with the tories:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6879586.ece

Should have a lead by the spring of 2010.

I think Cameron made a poor show at conference, and I thought the extreme close-up of Samantha when he mentioned their son was tacky in the extreme.

Maybe people are starting to think one cycling ex-Etonian buffoon tory in a position of political power is more than enough, and the country is probably best not handed over to a man who can't even LOCK HIS BIKE UP PROPERLY, THE BIG-CHINNED BUMCLOWN!

Ha ha next you will be telling us Labour have won the Election and didnt fix it!!

More evidence here that the tory lead is shrinking.

Hung parliament becoming slightly more likely.

So what you are saying is even in this most Labour optimistic poll, for every 3 people who say they will vote Labour 4 say they will vote Tory.

My god you guys don't half grasp at straws. :D:D

So what you are saying is even in this most Labour optimistic poll, for every 3 people who say they will vote Labour 4 say they will vote Tory.

My god you guys don't half grasp at straws. :D:D

What else do we have left? I really think a hung parliament is the best that anyone can hope for now.

Labour might be a bunch of donkeys, but my god they're a million time more preferable to the Tories who are already talking about cutting taxes for the rich. Tories are the party of the few who are trying to fool the many and it looks as though more and more people are waking up to this fact. I just think the "vote for a change" factor will prevent labour catching up completely.

Latest odds:

Tories Majority 1-2

No overall majority 3-1

Labour majority 12-1

When the reality of the huge scale of redundancies from the public services that will happen if the Tories are re-elected

Why would the Tories be considering this? Is it

(a) They're just no good rotten meanies (feasible)

or

(b) The country is going bankrupt

While I don't think that The Boy Cameron has the necessary cahones to do what needs to be done (nor does any other current British politician) he will have to cut, and so will Brown if he gets re-elected.

The alternative is a repeat of 1976 except, whoopsie dee, the IMF itself is running out of money.

Forget bailing out Britain, who's going to bail them out?

Interesting times ahead. If you want a stock market tip, invest in fudge, there's going to be a lot of that around after the election.

Labour might be a bunch of donkeys, but my god they're a million time more preferable to the Tories who are already talking about cutting taxes for the rich.

Ahhh, I must have imagined all those super-rich non-doms who have flourished over the last 12 years.

It amuses me to see that some people are still fixated with the idea that there is any real difference between the two main parties. The rhetoric may vary, but their actions are pretty much from the same rule book.

What else do we have left? I really think a hung parliament is the best that anyone can hope for now.

Labour might be a bunch of donkeys, but my god they're a million time more preferable to the Tories who are already talking about cutting taxes for the rich. Tories are the party of the few who are trying to fool the many and it looks as though more and more people are waking up to this fact. I just think the "vote for a change" factor will prevent labour catching up completely.

Latest odds:

Tories Majority 1-2

No overall majority 3-1

Labour majority 12-1

or you could check out the one that came out today which gives

Tory 1.02:1

Labour 7.5:1

and

Lib/Dem 101:1

http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/uk-general-election.htm

It might be worth betting a quid on the Tories. Easiest 2p you ever made.

Or bet a quid on a conservative majority, Bet365 is offering that at 1/3 - you could win 33p that way. There are definitely signs that a hung parliament is looking more likely - and I'm fairly certain it's not going to be a landslide on the same scale as Labours 1997 victory.

Why would the Tories be considering this? Is it

(a) They're just no good rotten meanies (feasible)

or

(b) The country is going bankrupt

While I don't think that The Boy Cameron has the necessary cahones to do what needs to be done (nor does any other current British politician) he will have to cut, and so will Brown if he gets re-elected.

The alternative is a repeat of 1976 except, whoopsie dee, the IMF itself is running out of money.

Forget bailing out Britain, who's going to bail them out?

Interesting times ahead. If you want a stock market tip, invest in fudge, there's going to be a lot of that around after the election.

True, whoever get's in will have to cut public spending, but the Tories will cut deeper and more quickly than Labour and risk putting the country back into recession.The Tories have only one interest, too protect and look after the rich.

They will have to please their back-benchers most of whom will be clammmering for tax cuts for the wealthy which will be paid for by more public spending cuts. I think smarmy Dave will be like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

Labour may have presided over many disappointments but I remember what the Tories were like in the '80's, what a total nightmare!:gag:

Archived