Labour making ground in the polls.

Or bet a quid on a conservative majority, Bet365 is offering that at 1/3 - you could win 33p that way. There are definitely signs that a hung parliament is looking more likely - and I'm fairly certain it's not going to be a landslide on the same scale as Labours 1997 victory.

Or even better try Betfair where the odd's have gone out to 1.44 for an outright CONservative win.

Labour & Conservative are just as bad as each other. I can't believe people in this country are stupid enough to vote for either of them. I have only ever known conservative or labour governments and there is no difference. Under the Tories there was a recession and millions unemployed and under Labour there is a recession and millions unemployed.

And what makes you think that the liberal dozytw@ts have credible policies. You only have to see how they are fxxking up sheffield council to see how bad they will be. In fact what are there policies. They have been as quiet as smary dave cameron with theirs

During the eighties, the conservatives were trying to undo the awful previous Labour administrations' excesses. They got this country back into a strong position - yes there were lean times but only because the normal economic cycle needs the corrections. Yes some of the old 19th century industries were streamlined and modernised. But it left us in a strong position. this feeble labour adminsitration has not just been weak with the public sector pay rises, it has bloated it up crippling the country.

Everyone, well off and less well off should be praying (or even voting) for a conservative government with the balls to undo what these current monkeys have done to our economy.

Archived