Conservatives vow to bring back hunting with dogs

It is for pest control. It is however is some cases for pleasure which I have openly condemned.

Fox hunting IS used for pest control as I am proof of that very fact! Stop trying to tell me what I know when you have no experience of the subject!

I might just point out to you that you have no idea what my experiences might be. Stick to the facts please.

I might just point out to you that you have no idea what my experiences might be. Stick to the facts please.

I know my side of the facts and I know that fox hunting has EVERYTHING to do with pest control having come from a farming family and having seen and been on fox hunts.

Saying fox hunting is not about pest control shows your nothing more than an anti-snob who sees fox hunts being carried out by privileged and wealthy people. Your comments are not born out of an understanding of the subject what so ever and such your views are entirely worthless.

Saying fox hunting is not about pest control shows your nothing more than an anti-snob who sees fox hunts being carried out by provided and wealthy people.

..are you coming out of the closet serapis and revealing yourself to be Little Lord Fauntleroy? ;)

Which are... ??? foxes are prone to inane killing frenzies when allowed to get into chicken runs etc.... One of the locals had 27 hens taken out in one night by a vixen... The vixen was humanely trapped and located some miles away by the rspca. But then one of the other allotment owners brags about placing poisoned chicken carcasses near the fox entry points and "taking"them out !! Foxes are born killers and at certain times of the year they will kill out of instinct for pups etc... They do a lot less damage to arable land than rabbits do ? They do not attack anything bigger than a goose ! Prevention is better than the cure....

The only thing that I have against foxhunting is the upper class crap that it is... ;)

I know my side of the facts and I know that fox hunting has EVERYTHING to do with pest control having come from a farming family and having seen and been on fox hunts.

Saying fox hunting is not about pest control shows your nothing more than an anti-snob who sees fox hunts being carried out by provided and wealthy people. Your comments are not born out of an understanding of the subject what so ever and such your views are entirely worthless.

If its all about pest control why were some hunts found to be actively encouraging foxes to breed? Why do fox hunts on the one hand claim they are in the business of pest control but on the other hand maintain that they don't actually kill that many?

If you were serious about pest control you wouldn't go riding around tooting horns and chasing with hounds.

If its all about pest control why were some hunts found to be actively encouraging foxes to breed? Why do fox hunts on the one hand claim they are in the business of pest control but on the other hand maintain that they don't actually kill that many?

If you were serious about pest control you wouldn't go riding around tooting horns and chasing with hounds.

The reason for fox hunting is to cull numbers of problem foxes but you have to differentiate between hunts that are used to remove these foxes and those who hunt for pleasure. I do not support these hunts and never have, however you cannot legislate against someone’s pleasure in partaking in a hunt.

The breeding of foxes for sport should be banned.

Numbers of foxes killed should be limited to a national cull.

Hunts should be licened.

All other forms of hunting with dogs should be banned as they serve no purpose.

Archived