Conservatives vow to bring back hunting with dogs

Wasn't bear baiting also a British tradition once upon a time? Maybe old Dave could consider bringing this back too.There's still a pit in the Botanical gardens not doing anything, may as well put it to good use?

Why not modernise the sport and have chav baiting instead in that pit?

Never accept a new fox skin hat from a guy in jodhpurs and a red coat :)

Actually when Dave the rave was about to come to Sheffield his mate George Osborne advised him to wear his fox fur hat. He was heard to say,

"Sheffield, wear the fox hat".:hihi:

I believe there is a blood-lust that the hunters have, the ritual of smearing the fox's blood on a new hunter is distasteful, of course they enjoy hunting the animal to it's death - sickos.

your looking very foxy today cressie :)

ooh errrrrrrrrm

*gets coat*

Saying fox hunting is not about pest control shows your nothing more than an anti-snob who sees fox hunts being carried out by privileged and wealthy people. Your comments are not born out of an understanding of the subject what so ever and such your views are entirely worthless.

Once again I'm glad to point out that you are wrong. My opinion is as valid as yours, and will remain so. Stick that in your tally-ho pipe and smoke it!

Once again I'm glad to point out that you are wrong. My opinion is as valid as yours, and will remain so. Stick that in your tally-ho pipe and smoke it!

Your point of view is invalid as you try to portray a tradition you have no first hand understanding of. You claim to know more about fox hunting from your position of never having been involved than a person who grew up around them and has participated.

You’re the worst kind of know it all who would see their point of view imposed on others even when you have no real knowledge. It’s laughable but not uncommon coming from the plethora of armchair experts we have on this forum.

I believe there is a blood-lust that the hunters have, the ritual of smearing the fox's blood on a new hunter is distasteful, of course they enjoy hunting the animal to it's death - sickos.

A common misunderstanding used by anti-fox hunt campaigners to make huntsman look like sick animals. That way they are easier to hate.

A fox it nothing like those found in Beatrix Potter's "Peter Rabbit" you know.

Your point of view is invalid as you try to portray a tradition you have no first hand understanding of. You claim to know more about fox hunting from your position of never having been involved than a person who grew up around them and has participated.

You’re the worst kind of know it all who would see their point of view imposed on others even when you have no real knowledge. It’s laughable but not uncommon coming from the plethora of armchair experts we have on this forum.

ah so only foxes and foxhunters can contribute then?

same as only black people and racists can talk about racism?

only the unemployed can talk about the dole?

etc

etc

Archived