Conservatives vow to bring back hunting with dogs

Your point of view is invalid as you try to portray a tradition you have no first hand understanding of. You claim to know more about fox hunting from your position of never having been involved than a person who grew up around them and has participated.

You’re the worst kind of know it all who would see their point of view imposed on others even when you have no real knowledge. It’s laughable but not uncommon coming from the plethora of armchair experts we have on this forum.

Do you know that I have never participated in a fox hunt?

Destroy my arguments if you can.

If you cannot, do not attack me personally. Just go away.

ah so only foxes and foxhunters can contribute then?

same as only black people and racists can talk about racism?

only the unemployed can talk about the dole?

etc

etc

No. He means only people who agree with him can contribute. Makes for a rather one-sided debate, don't you think?

Your point of view is invalid as you try to portray a tradition you have no first hand understanding of. You claim to know more about fox hunting from your position of never having been involved than a person who grew up around them and has participated.

As someone pointed out, you dont have to be a peadofile to have an opinion on it and to know its wrong.

Well most foxes come out at night. So we are looking at trying to shoot a small fast wild animal with a dart gun.

Why doesn't fox hunting take place at night then? Surely a more effective way of control than hunting in the day time.

Foxes are a pest to farmers, and hunting with dogs is the most humane/efficient way of killing them.

Foxes may be a pest to farmers, but hunting is nothing at all to do with pest control, it is about the joy of killing an animal.

Hunts deliberately breed foxes to make sure there are plenty to kill.

If I had an ant problem, or a wasp problem, I wouldn't deliberately breed yet more ants or wasps to give me something to kill!

Archived