Conservatives vow to bring back hunting with dogs

My bold

Well the woman on horse back at about 33 sec's on the link below certainly seems to be deriving some enjoyment from this barbaric 'sport'.

click here

Hunting Deer and Stag with dogs should remain banned in my view as there are better methods of hunting them. I only support fox hunting for the purpose of controlling their numbers in the countryside.

But if your entire arguments boils down to a dislike of people having fun. Well you have no argument as people take pleasure in many things. Ask a butcher if he or she loves their job, if they said yes, would you ban their profession just because they enjoyed it?

But then that would cover all forms of hunting, be it shooting or even fishing.

Indeed, it does. Bull fighting, dog fighting, **** fighting. Anyone who enjoys seeing pain for their own pleasure is a sick and heartless individual and i deplore it.

Indeed, it does. Bull fighting, dog fighting, **** fighting. Anyone who enjoys seeing pain for their own pleasure is a sick and heartless individual and i deplore it.

But if it did cover all shooting and fishing, that assumes the people taking part in such sports take the pleasure purely from the killing which is not necessarily the case. For example a deer stalker would shoot an animal, but that puts food into butchers shops and on restaurant tables.

I do, although i do have some days when i eat vegetarian. You're going to throw it back at me now? :)

You understand my point then. To have such strong views on all forms of hunting/blood sports but then to happily eat meat is somewhat hypocritical considering its accepted on all sides intensive farming is far more inhumane.

Even eating vegetarians could be seen as cruel .. To the poor sod eating one that is :)

Hunting Deer and Stag with dogs should remain banned in my view as there are better methods of hunting them. I only support fox hunting for the purpose of controlling their numbers in the countryside.

But if your entire arguments boils down to a dislike of people having fun. Well you have no argument as people take pleasure in many things. Ask a butcher if he or she loves their job, if they said yes, would you ban their profession just because they enjoyed it?

What rot. My argument is that how can any decent human being derive enjoyment by watching innocent animals chased to exhaustion before being ripped to pieces by a pack of hounds. It says something about the Conservative Party when they want to bring this barbarity back via a free vote instead of letting the so-called sport be consigned to history.

What rot. My argument is that how can any decent human being derive enjoyment by watching innocent animals chased to exhaustion before being ripped to pieces by a pack of hounds. It says something about the Conservative Party when they want to bring this barbarity back via a free vote instead of letting the so-called sport be consigned to history.

There we have it, your point of view is built around an unfounded assertion that all foxes are innocent.

Maybe if you put down the Beatrix Potter books you would understand more :hihi:

Archived