Conservatives vow to bring back hunting with dogs

You need both a dictionary and some knowledge of the country side my red, city-dwelling colleague.

A fox does not kill just to eat. If a fox gets into a chicken coup it will kill every bird irrespective of need. Your comments that foxes only kill what they need to eat shows you know absolutely nothing about foxes in the wild.

I have asked you a number of times, but your Anthropomorphism of foxes must be due to either “The wind in the willows” or something alike. Stop reading child’s books, upgrade to Harry Potter or something please.

Loopy Luton why are you still here? seems to hate the city and it's inhabitants.Have you got a job yet? Why don't you return to Luton ASAP they may have more vacancies down there for deranged, bitter IT men!

Long since done with Wind in the Willow's ta. What you reading out of interest, Mein Kampff:hihi:

If a fox gets into a chicken coup it will kill every bird irrespective of need.

If being the important word. Why not get a group of people to sit in their red jackets and guard the chickens? Problem solved. But that's not a bloodsport is it, so it's no fun.

You need both a dictionary and some knowledge of the country side my red, city-dwelling colleague.

A fox does not kill just to eat. If a fox gets into a chicken coup it will kill every bird irrespective of need. Your comments that foxes only kill what they need to eat shows you know absolutely nothing about foxes in the wild.

I have asked you a number of times, but your Anthropomorphism of foxes must be due to either “The wind in the willows” or something alike. Stop reading child’s books, upgrade to Harry Potter or something please.

That's its nature. It is what it naturally does. Wolves and dogs do the same. They never know where the next meal is coming from so when they do a get a chance to feed they "wolf" everything they can stomach.

I bet they were. For such an enthusiast as yourself it's a bit odd that you appear unable to spell coursing. Probably unaware also, that thankfully the Waterloo Cup was stopped in 2005 after the hunting with hounds bill became law.:thumbsup:
No just moved to the republic ireland were they see it as part of their culture coursing that is a fantastic sport wich is still carried on in this country:thumbsup:

Loopy Luton why are you still here? seems to hate the city and it's inhabitants.Have you got a job yet? Why don't you return to Luton ASAP they may have more vacancies down there for deranged, bitter IT men!

Long since done with Wind in the Willow's ta. What you reading out of interest, Mein Kampff:hihi:

Your argument is lost so you resort to a barrage of insults :roll: very mature of you.

That's its nature. It is what it naturally does. Wolves and dogs do the same. They never know where the next meal is coming from so when they do a get a chance to feed they "wolf" everything they can stomach.

I know that’s their nature, I was replying to wednesday1's lack of knowledge on the subject (no change there then) as he said a fox will only kill what it needs to eat. That is completely false and has shown him up for a "know-nothing know-it-all" again :roll:

If being the important word. Why not get a group of people to sit in their red jackets and guard the chickens? Problem solved. But that's not a bloodsport is it, so it's no fun.

"Red coat" comments = reverse snobbery :roll:

There is simply not the man power to guard all livestock especially with hundreds of yews about to lamb. What are you going to do, send a body guard out to protect every lamb for the first 3-6 months of its life? Think about it.

"Red coat" comments = reverse snobbery :roll:

There is simply not the man power to guard all livestock especially with hundreds of yews about to lamb. What are you going to do, send a body guard out to protect every lamb for the first 3-6 months of its life? Think about it.

But why do they have to dress up, and enjoy doing it? I don't see that the death of any animal should be celebrated.

But why do they have to dress up, and enjoy doing it? I don't see that the death of any animal should be celebrated.

They don’t ALL dress up like that. You’re commenting on media reports and the usual anti-fox hunting propaganda which is an alliance between those who see fox hunting as the exclusive domain of the rich and knee jerk animal cruelty angle. Neither of which are valid.

Not all fox hunts wear red coats, in fact even the traditional ones not all members wear red. Dress is also dependant on the season, with tweed and other colours also worn. Sometimes green is worn and even the breeches or jodhpurs can be different in colour from hunt to hunt.

Some people see the red coat and have the same reaction as seeing the likes of Cameron and Osborne wearing their Bullingdon Club tails. Unfortunately those people will never see that their focus on such a trivial aspect as the reason why they are not taken seriously.

Archived