Conservatives vow to bring back hunting with dogs

Why should he condemn them non of the packs comply its only hare coursing that has realy sufferd but illeagal hare coursing has gone up ten fold:mad:

Because an act of parliament has made it ILLEGAL.

Maybe Labour should have something in their manifesto to beef up the anti-hunting legislation and promise tougher sentences to those who flout the ban.

This seems to be an issue which has not come up yet in the election campaign, though not such an important issue as many, still a very important issue to others.

Smarmy Dave's Tories have promised a free vote on bringing back hunting with dogs for Stags, foxes and hares.

Also, why has Cameron failed to condemn those hunting packs which have failed to comply with the ban which was introduced by Labour in 2005?

I've seen you using these infantile references quite a bit and would like to ask if you are a 3 year old?

Because an act of parliament has made it ILLEGAL.

Maybe Labour should have something in their manifesto to beef up the anti-hunting legislation and promise tougher sentences to those who flout the ban.

I can assure you they are not going to impose tougher sentences because they know its a stupid unworkable law only passed by an even stupider goverment:mad:

I can assure you they are not going to impose tougher sentences because they know its a stupid unworkable law only passed by an even stupider goverment:mad:

It would seem that there are some loopholes that need closing.

Spot on can't wait to start school!

Are you a fox hunter by any chance?

No as it happens, and I have sympathy for the anti fox hunting viewpoint but pre-pubescent debate methods do nothing to bolster your position.

Have a nice time at school and don't let the snobby prefects bully you, you may grow up with a chip on your shoulder. ;)

No as it happens, and I have sympathy for the anti fox hunting viewpoint but pre-pubescent debate methods do nothing to bolster your position.

Have a nice time at school and don't let the snobby prefects bully you, you may grow up with a chip on your shoulder. ;)

Would your opposition to hunting influence which party you vote for come polling day?

Hope they responded favourably.

On hunting with dogs, yes, although on a couple of the other animal welfare issues one of the candidates couldn't give a clear answer. That won't affect my vote as that candidate wasn't getting it anyway, but if it was my chosen candidate, then it would make me think about changing my voting intention.

Archived