Conservatives vow to bring back hunting with dogs

Should the blatant lie in your thread title influence which party people vote for?

No lie Tone, they've promised a free vote on repealing the ban. They did so when no doubt, Smarmy Dave thouht the election was in he bag ad all he had to do was nothing except say how bad Gordon Brown was!!!!

Getting worried?

I think this one issue tells us all we need to know about what a thouroughly nasty party the Conservatives are and the values which they uphold. Heaven help us if they get re-elected.

No lie Tone, they've promised a free vote on repealing the ban. They did so when no doubt, Smarmy Dave thouht the election was in he bag ad all he had to do was nothing except say how bad Gordon Brown was!!!!

Getting worried?

I think this one issue tells us all we need to know about what a thouroughly nasty party the Conservatives are and the values which they uphold. Heaven help us if they get re-elected.

Can you point out which page in their election manifesto says they will repeal the ban on hunting with hounds? Thanks.

Can you point out which page in their election manifesto says they will repeal the ban on hunting with hounds? Thanks.

Smarmy Dave has promised a free vote WT.

I don't know why Labour don't tap into the revulsion most people have for these so-called sports.

How about a slogan 'Is Dave hunting for YOUR job?'

I am really against this barbaric sport.No animal deserves to be treated in this way,shame on the hunters.The poor fox deserves to be treated better. I detest and loathe this so called tradition.There should be a more humane way other than being chased by blood thirsty dogs.What enjoyent can be derived from this sport is beyond belief.Everyone who supports this sport should be ashamed.

Getting worried?

A free Commons vote is not a "Conservative vow to bring back hunting with dogs" your OP title is a lie.

Smarmy Dave has promised a free vote WT.

I don't know why Labour don't tap into the revulsion most people have for these so-called sports.

How about a slogan 'Is Dave hunting for YOUR job?'

So they're not promising to bring back hunting with hounds, just a free vote? So basically the thread title is a lie.

Also, is even the free vote on the issue a manifesto pledge?

So they're not promising to bring back hunting with hounds, just a free vote? So basically the thread title is a lie.

Also, is even the free vote on the issue a manifesto pledge?

Probably isn't in their manifesto as Smarmy Dave knows most of the electorate oppose barbarism.

When he said it (last year) the Tories had a massive lead in the polls and probably thought the result was a foregone conclusion.

Archived