Where is the best place to park for the Arena?

Unless it has changed for the better when it comes to parking in the official car park at the Arena the experiences of both friends and myself has always been in the past poor to say the least.

They are eager to take your money on the entrances and get you parked up inside.,however at the end when its time to go home the staff are no where to be seen and you fight with the masses to get out without any help at all from the car park staff.:mad:

I suppose by that stage they already have your money !!!:roll:

I'm off to see Eddie Izzard tomorrow and was thinking of parking at meadowhall but it'll be after the shops close-is this allowed, is there a certain section which you can use as a park and ride?

Excuse my ignorance, I've only been driving in SHeffield for a few weeks and just want to avoid sitting in traffic for hours after the gig

thanks in advance

I'm off to see Eddie Izzard tomorrow and was thinking of parking at meadowhall but it'll be after the shops close-is this allowed, is there a certain section which you can use as a park and ride?

Excuse my ignorance, I've only been driving in SHeffield for a few weeks and just want to avoid sitting in traffic for hours after the gig

th..anks in advance

I would advise you not to park in meadowhall,they will clamp you if they see you leaving the car park even if the shops are closed and they have barriers they bring down at a certain time.There is a park and ride behind meadowhall interchange and Sainsbury`s petrol station.

Unfortunately the area around the Arena has been hijacked by the Nazi like council and all the derelict (at night) industrial side streets have nice double yellow lines painted on them in a further grubby attempt to extort more money from good hardworking people on a night out.

Disgusting.