Bigots at large (inc GLB thread)...

Originally posted by t020

No, we can't possibly criticise Queen Louse can we? Shes above and beyond that, and of course, shes free to dish it all out as she chooses.

When you have had the guts to turn up at a Forum event and meet me and look me in the eye, then you can say your piece, until then laddy, you are entirely on your own and whistling into a very long and very dark tunnel

Otherwise translated as "When you are big enough" I am sure that you will have heard that phrase regularly at your prep school.

Okay?

I am not the queen and I do not dish it out and I always say when I am wrong

How unlike the life of our dear bigot

Originally posted by LouiseB

I think both T020 and Alchresearch or whatever your name is love, sorry I cant remember but know it when I see it....

are probably both talking about common experience

Not experienced it either way (for want of a better phrase), but it gets regular coverage in FHM.

Thanks to the mods for not pulling or editing the thread. I wanted to word it better but couldn't really think how.

(PS It's 'Alch' or Andy!)

Originally posted by LouiseB

When you have had the guts to turn up at a Forum event and meet me and look me in the eye, then you can say your piece, until then laddy, you are entirely on your own and whistling into a very long and very dark tunnel

Otherwise translated as "When you are big enough" I am sure that you will have heard that phrase regularly at your prep school.

Okay?

I am not the queen and I do not dish it out and I always say when I am wrong

How unlike the life of our dear bigot

And I thought this was a forum. Nobody told me of a clause whereby you had to attend the meet ups to post, but if this is the case, say goodbye to over 1000 members.

Originally posted by t020

Whos the one throwing insults like a baby though?

BOOHOO Louise, people dared to disagree with you. DEAL with it, get over it, you sanctimonious, patronising, condescending cow.

That is bang out of order.

Didn't you read this...

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/terms.php

I have quoted your offensive post before you can edit/delete it. What you have written violates the terms and conditions of this forum.

Sheessh somebody help me out here I don't have the words.....

Spare him his life from this monstrosity

I have made my peace with T020 and I would not want him to leave on my behalf

Last night I logged on when I had had a few glasses of wine, not a good idea and the first (and I hope last) time I shall

I said some really bitchy hardass things that deserved all the response I got back

It wasnt really T020 I was mad with, as those of you who know me will know

And we have kissed and made up, so Geoff and Mods if you are listening, if it is only down to me that you decide to discipline T020, dont do it on my behalf

I am penitent

I believe he is penitent

The grown up thing would be to let it go

.....from Small Corners

Louise

x

Archived