Bigots at large (inc GLB thread)...

Originally posted by DaBouncer

That p*sses me off!

Can you not comprehend for once in your mind... the teeniest tiniest possibility that it could be a woman. Men aren't always to blame Louise.

Yes sorry

Some people eh :evil:

I saw your site pippa (at least I think it was yours!) the articles were both interesting and informatative :)

the people who hurl abuse on the net like this via email or whatever arent worthy of using the net

but they've got what they wanted which is a scot free "crime" and an upset pippa :(

Originally posted by RPG

Some people eh :evil:

I saw your site pippa (at least I think it was yours!) the articles were both interesting and informatative :)

the people who hurl abuse on the net like this via email or whatever arent worthy of using the net

but they've got what they wanted which is a scot free "crime" and an upset pippa :(

One of the aims of a sick mind like this one is to create trouble for its own sake, and from the tone of the replies in support of Pippa, I reckon he/she feels pretty good about it.

But one thing that I bet he/she didn't expect - the level of support.

Reading the thread just now, I feel proud to be associated in some small way with people who will jump in to offer their support so freely. And good on you Pippa for not giving in.

Originally posted by LouiseB

DaB, women are to blame for lots of things, as history will show, lots of things, but history will also show that women are not scared or or cross with men on men sex, usually, because, as I said, there is no way that it threatens them

Elementary I would have thought

Tell me how many men you know, in comparison, that are very concerned about lesbian sex (other than to wish they could watch...) you know I am right, for once, on this subject, if no other

Sorry Louise I don't agree for one minute.

If it came down to it and men started blaming women left right and centre without any real evidence there would be uproar on this site.

But if a woman just say's yeah it'll be a man then we have to take it. So I'm sorry Louise I wont just accept it is a man because you 'think' it is.

I have met some bigotted women in my time who would have done this very thing so I cannot just say yes it would be a bloke.

Archived