Good, trusted, place for a MOT?

I took mine to Ghia Garage based on recommendations on this thread....

I booked it in for Tuesday 10am for its MOT and on the Monday (day before) I thought I would ask if I could bring it down now instead of the Tuesday... Without question they said Yes bring it down. Left it with them & a couple of hours later they rang to say it had passed and that the 2 front brake pads were a 3rd down and to keep an eye on it.

Me not knowing alot about cars, he showed me how to check for wear and tear of the pads & then I left...

Fantastic service and a real pleasure.

WOULD RECOMMEND GHIA GARAGE!!!

Dot Mot for me! Its next to the Olive Grove bus garage but you can see the back of it on East Bank Rd (bottom end).

Mot's used to scare me, but now I am not to worried. If it fails then the work has to be done and I am assured I have a safe car to drive. Just unexpected repair bills, but that's what you have to expect running a car.

The good thing about Dot Mot is they do not carry out repairs so they have nothing to gain in ripping you off. I can then shop around for estimates.