Scum Vandals Scrappers Should be locked up.

It makes you so mad when you see old buildings vandalised for scrap. Why do they have to smash everything just to get a little money from the scrap they get. You all know I run a Paranormal group with my GF and last year we found a old coach house just out side Sheffield dating back to the 1800's last used as a social club. When we first found it late last year it was still intact just as the land lord had left it, Someone had broken the door but there was no vandalism no graffiti just lots off damp and rather dodgy floors. It was amazing building full off character and old type roofs fantastic main staircase. We found it very active place and visited it a few times since finding it. But tonight we went and the scrappers Vandal scum bags had been in smashed everything and ripped everything out of any value no matter how small, They had even ripped the slates off the roof and smashed everything including the date key stone. I just feel so jutted that theres people out there like that and hope the spirits that were there haunt them for the rest of there life's.:mad::loopy::cry::sad:

Archived