Looking for a good magician/illusionist to hire for a wedding

debs1474

Hi could any one recommend a good magician/illusionist that does entertainment at weddings. i want one that walks about the guests and does the tricks and illusions rather than one thats on a stage, dont want it to make the guest feel they have to sit and watch, but be amazed when the tricks start.

or if anyone could recommend any type of entertainment that can fill an hour or 2. suitable for adults as well as the kids.

Thanks

Hi could any one recommend a good magician/illusionist that does entertainment at weddings. i want one that walks about the guests and does the tricks and illusions rather than one thats on a stage, dont want it to make the guest feel they have to sit and watch, but be amazed when the tricks start.

Thanks

I know of someone who does exactly this, a very good magician, just at the stage of turning pro, but not charging as such. I think he's called 'Penoit' - based around Hunters Bar, he did a 'show' at the Porter Brook pub a few days ago in the way you describe, just walking around and mingling with the punters, doing his stuff.

Maybe they could help?

hi a friend of mine is a magician, i've seen him several times and he is good he recently was hired by los iguanas in west one and would be available to do a demo, he has been training for years and is french so you have the added sexy accent let me know if tyou would like his number or if you would like to set up a meeting

Archived