Scandalous prices of PizzaHut takeaway

SiO2

One large pizza (half in half), garlic bread with cheese, Pepsi, £15.49 !!! Pizza Hut Abbeydale Rd and thats to collect not deliver - are these people taking the <removed> !! In this recession why are their prices going up ! Thats scandalous I could have cooked a pizza at home for 5 quid !

One large pizza (half in half), garlic bread with cheese, Pepsi, £15.49 !!! Pizza Hut Abbeydale Rd and thats to collect not deliver - are these people taking the <removed> !! In this recession why are their prices going up ! Thats scandalous I could have cooked a pizza at home for 5 quid !

Maybe you should next time. What did you expect?

good job you didnt go to dominoes then they charge more

pmsl, deserve all you get. the prices are clearly displayed. pizza hut is nice, but expensive! pizza romma is the best in sheffield IMO :love:

• 2 weeks later...
In this recession why are their prices going up !

Junk food has always done well in times of recession.

I don't really understand what you are complaining about. You don't have to go there, there are plenty of other choices and as someone said, they advertise their prices.

If you order One large pizza (half in half), garlic bread with cheese, Pepsi for £15.49, then they will charge you £15.49. What did you think they would charge you? :suspect:

J

Archived