Restaurant recommendation Sheffield city centre?

Frank Sidney

I'm after any recommendations that you may have for a restaurant in the city centre - got some friends coming over and want to go out for something to eat at the weekend, but - one of the attendees is on a strict diet of fresh veg/salad; maybe a bit of fish/chicken and not much else!

Does anyone know of any restaurants in the city centre we could go to which will have something for everyone, or shall I just give it up as a bad job and suggest they eat before we meet up? !!!

try el paso on the moor. a work mate of mine was a bit same as and wanted grilled chicken. they didnt mind as the food is always fresh. i go atleast twice a week and cant say anything bad. you will need to ring to see if there is space. 2739523

At 'All Bar One' they do various salads which are very healthy.

For lunch once I had a chicken skewer (char grilled chicken pieces with peppers) with Fattoush (sp?) which was basically a big bowl of fresh tomatoes, peppers, red onion & cucumber with herbs. You could have it with a king prawn skewer instead of chicken too.

They also do fantastic burgers and tapas, so it's not all rabbit food!

http://www.allbarone.co.uk/pdf/main_menu.pdf

The Forum's good for fresher stuff IMO. Not really a restaurant though - but depends what time of day you're there.

Popolo's also has a lot. I've eaten alot of the bar menu and some friends highly rate the actual restaurant upstairs.

Hope you find somewhere!

Archived