Does Sheffield seem too small for a city?

I think of Sheffield as like a big village. However, it does house as many chavscum families as the other city's in the UK!! It is greener, but a lot of Sheffield born people have never even visited the Peaks and surrounding, and IMO the traffic is just as bad as every other city I have lived and worked in!

The size of it is irrelevant if you ask me!

City centre lets it down, Meadowhalls not helped. However Leeds is a finance capital, Glasgow was Euro city of culture and so was Liverpool. This has helped raise the profile of the cities and attracted inward investment. Hopefully Sheffield will catch up in 10-15 years!

I don't like Leeds, IMO it's just a big dump with an unsettling undertone about it. Yes, it's shop choice is better than sheffield, but it is scraggy as hell!

Sheffield is backwards as far as the city goes, we have no cosmopolitain elements, althought it houses two Uni's it is still backwards in terms of entertainment, shops and restaurants!

I don't like Leeds, IMO it's just a big dump with an unsettling undertone about it. Yes, it's shop choice is better than sheffield, but it is scraggy as hell!

Sheffield is backwards as far as the city goes, we have no cosmopolitain elements, althought it houses two Uni's it is still backwards in terms of entertainment, shops and restaurants!

what does IMO mean ????