Which is the worst pub in Sheffield?

Nicesheff

Any of the pubs in Grenoside but especially the Angel. It's like a chavs' youth club!

bedroom on west st

some kind little chap bit my thumb ended up in northern general

fight broke out and some of the little darlings dragged the wife to floor with her hair:mad:

the globe, the student pub near the showroom cinema....cant stand picnic tables in pubs, crap music and bad beer....at least the dove and rainbow has good music and half decent beer.

i have to agree with you on the picnic tables in pubs! they look cheap and tacky.

the globe, the student pub near the showroom cinema....cant stand picnic tables in pubs, crap music and bad beer....at least the dove and rainbow has good music and half decent beer.

Oh god, don't say they still have those. Probably the same since I went as a student in about 1997! Scream bars are such a crappy outdated idea. Get with it M&B.

i really dont see why people have a problem with the bankers :confused: its full of interesting characters' date=' plenty of room chairs/tables, cheap "pub" food, cheap real ale, nice real(ish) fire, no loud music to shout over if you want a chat, easy to get to/from with public transport, pretty close to other things/places, if using as a meeting point. (....and no i dont work there, nor know anyone that does)[/quote']

No its so depressing in there! Mostly lonely old men taking up a whole table each and looking like their entire family has just died. It really is grim.

And you said cheap "pub" food. Surely you mean cheap pub "food"! :gag:

No its so depressing in there! Mostly lonely old men taking up a whole table each and looking like their entire family has just died. It really is grim.

And you said cheap "pub" food. Surely you mean cheap pub "food"! :gag:

you tend to get the "loner" in most pubs, if they are happy sat on their own, leave them be, thats what i say, everyone has their own story as to why they are in a pub, meet friends, meet new people, drink away sorrows etc. i try not to judge. i meet friends in there some times, and we have a good old time drinking chating laughing, we are happy bunch of people, maybe the people around us pick up on our spirit, because they also tend to look happy.

Archived