Pseudo54 - 7th Nov: Winter Bangers & Mash Up Party

Tonyaa

It's fireworks for November with our Winter Bangers & Mash Up party!

DJ's - ANDY NEWCOMBE & NEIL HINDE

Pseudo are proud to present two newcomers to the helm and we promise it will be worth the wait! Andy is renowned for his Boogie and Disco classics, rarities, re-edits and shiny new cuts. Perfectly in keeping with the Pseudo sound and crowd.Andy can’t wait to play and told us ‘This will be my first strictly vintage disco appearance in Sheffield. Very excited!!!’

Our second DJ Neil Hinde has been Dj’ing for over 20 years and has DJ’d all over the world in clubs such as Ministry Of Sound, Gardening Club, Club UK and Camden Palace in London, Miss Moneypennys and Wobble in Birmingham, Mint Club in Leeds, Café Del Mar, Privilege and Es Paradis in Ibiza. Neil formed the Lisa Marie Experience in 1995 with Dean Marriott and in 1996 had a no. 7 hit with ‘Keep On Jumpin’. Neil, who’s a Pseudo regular says ‘I’ll be playing a mixture of old stuff spanning the last 25 years that’s influenced me and new stuff that’s reight good!’

Doors: 11pm - 4am

Tax: Fiver

Email: pseudo54@googlemail.com

http://www.facebook.com-pseudo54

Tel: 07846880677

Archived