Shiraz Persian Reastaurant

H.O.D.

Originally posted by CrapMeister

Can anyone give me an idea of what food I can expect from Shiraz? Sample dishes? Recommendations?

Thanks very much!

Very lovely helpful staff.

Generally nice place.

Very reasonably priced.

Starters are fantastic (I recommend the grilled (I think) aubergine which is not at all what you expect, but fantastic nonetheless.

After that the mains were a touch disappointing, but you certainly can't complain about the value. Think my girlfriend and I got three courses in for under a tenner each. Seem to remember it being bring your own too.

• 10 months later...

Just got back from Shiraz and had a gorgeous meal that catered for us veggies and the meat eaters too. Would definitely recommend it, especially as the whole thing came to just over £50 for 5 of us and you can bring your own wine :clap: .

The food is unlike anything else I've ever eaten - kind of a cross between mediteranean and asian. Yummy though. :wave:

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

You know who setup Shiraz restaurant in Sheffield:

Shiraz restaurant originally designed and established by Arash Shahi on Feb 2005, so every section from floor to roof designed by him, he was reviewed by Sheffield star paper about 3 times.

Currently his IT student at Sheffield Hallam University, his so creative and intelligent, so Shiraz restaurant was one of his designing.

His email address is: Arash_shahi2000@hotmail.com

Mobile: 07903777435

Archived