Burly Q Burlesque & cabaret night Sat 12th December

theimposter

Burly Q presents it's Shakespeare farewell on December 12th. The current line up includes- Audrey Hepkat, Ginger Hayworth, Penny Dreadful, Hells Belle, Sofia Rosa, Ms. Peversity Lurks and resident DJ's Den Iniquity, Cherryred and this months guest Dan Sette!

Tickets priced at £15 are selling fast over at http://www.burlyq.co.uk. Please note we have a slightly earlier start time this month with the show starting at 8:45pm and the doors opening for people to be seated at 8:00pm.

• 3 weeks later...

im really disappointed i cant make this. :(

ive got a fair in manchester that day and i just cant guarantee that ill be back in time after meeting friends for tea there...and then theres a fashion show to prepare for on the sunday!

so far this year ive managed miss every date youve had booked this year....my new years resolution will be to make this night a priority! :)

x

• 3 weeks later...
We've just sold out for our December event! Look out on our website/ facebook group for an announcement about our January event at our new venue!!

i shall be keeping my eyes peeled....never fear!

in the mean time, if anybody is having outfit issues, please do check out the competition im currently running...

Enter the Imogen's Imagination competition to win a handblocked felt hat in a colour of your choice!!!!

With the launch of the handblocked felts planned for the New Year, I'm in a quandry as to which is my favourite shape...so I'm putting it you lovely people to let me know your favourite.

All you have to do is send an email to imogens.imagination@yahoo.co.uk stating which option you prefer and I will make the draw on the 14th December. I'm also opening this competition up to shoppers at the Sheffield and Manchester fairs over the next 2 weekends, so if you can't decide from the photos....come and try them on! :)

The lucky winner will be contacted by email to confirm their winning status and receive a hat of their shape choice and colour in the New Year.

Untrimmed, these will be retailing at £30 due to the large amounts of time that go into their creation...so if that isn't a bargain, I just don't know what is!

x

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=351280&id=83326905523&saved#/album.php?aid=351280&id=83326905523

Archived