Anyone else fined in Wickes Car Park on Fright Night?

Simples

OOPS, there I go again .......... down to my level?? Even YOU couldn't stoop that low dear :loopy:

For Gods sake, gerrof ya high horse. They (the OP) committed and offence by parking illegally on private property, a fact.

Whether the fine is enforceable or not is irrelevant, complaining about something that was caused by your own misjudgement is neither wise nor advisable. Looking for sympathy is just silly.

So, great wise one, whilst getting of your high horse, you will find that you really don't need to lower yourself as far as you think.

Having tried to interject some humour to take out some sting of the wording was obviously wasted on someone of your obvious good character etc.

Nevermind though, you are no longer entering the debate so I can continue to do so alone :P:P:P

LOL, prove me wrong then and tell us how these fines are legally enforceable? Oh and people who use the word 'simples' deserve only pity, so I won't bring myself down to your level to continue the debate.

Simples

OOPS, there I go again .......... down to my level?? Even YOU couldn't stoop that low dear :loopy:

You said it.

For Gods sake, gerrof ya high horse. They (the OP) committed and offence by parking illegally on private property, a fact.

It's not illegal.

Whether the fine is enforceable or not is irrelevant,

It's the only relevant point.

Simples

Whether the fine is enforceable or not is irrelevant, complaining about something that was caused by your own misjudgement is neither wise nor advisable. Looking for sympathy is just silly.

So, great wise one, whilst getting of your high horse, you will find that you really don't need to lower yourself as far as you think.

Having tried to interject some humour to take out some sting of the wording was obviously wasted on someone of your obvious good character etc.

Nevermind though, you are no longer entering the debate so I can continue to do so alone :P:P:P

I have commited NO offence whatsoever.

Read this

http://www.parliament.uk/commons/lib/research/briefings/snha-05116.pdf

It explains the trespass law in brief.

It is not a criminal offence unless used to commit a further act such as criminal damage or holding an unlawful rave etc..

By parking on Wickes car park you have not deprived them of any goods or money and have caused no criminal damage. They do not charge for normal use hence charging £80 for wrongful use is unjustified and unenforceable.